Why Take Part in VeganMoFo?
Hey there! Jojo here, I’m franticly working on my mofo theme, attempting to trace / draw/ collage myself a logo with minimal artistic skills and getting ready to eat everything in sight come September. What are you doing? Are you working hard on your theme? Are you planning to wing it? Are you still undecided about hopping aboard the MoFo train? Let us know in the comments but, if it’s the latter, I’m here to give you 5 good reasons why you should join in.
- It’s super fun! I’ve seriously loved every moment of taking part in VeganMoFo since I first joined in back in 2010. Even on days when I’ve felt a little burnt out I’ve been inspired to continue by everyone else’s amazing posts.
- During MoFo you’re not just one person out there in the blogosphere cooking, photographing, eating and typing your little heart out, you’re part of a community. And an awesome community at that. We’ve had over 100 sign ups so far and the only thing missing is you!
- Year on year I gain new followers and make new blogging buddies. Whether you’ve been blogging for years or are just starting out this is a great way to get involved in the online vegan community.
- Discovering new blogs is great. If, like me, you enjoy starting your day gazing at other people’s gorgeous foodie creations whilst you nom on your own breakfast then MoFo is the place for you. We’ll be organising the participating blogs by country and category so you can browse that way. The site randomofo (link coming soon) is aother fun option for browsing through the feed. I also like to add the blogs I’m enjoying to a folder in Bloglovin’ so that I don’t miss anything during or after MoFo.
- Challenging yourself is fun. Whilst we ask that you blog 20 times during the month (and a lot of us shoot for the full 30) we won’t be putting you on our shitlist if you miss a day! Just hop back on the hobbyhorse the next day and keep on blogging.
Are you convinved yet? We sure hope so! If not we’ll be back next week with a post on Community Building!
We’ve got 3 weeks to go! Happy MoFo!