Gluten-Free & Vegan Bread Cookbook Giveaway
If you believe in magic, then you will probably like this book.
You will also probably like this book if:
- You like bread.
- You like brand new books (this was released today).
- You like beautiful books.
- You like whole grains, but aren’t particularly attached to wheat, spelt, kamut, barley or rye.
- You are gluten-free, or just want to let a little xgfx in your life.
- You like free stuff.
- You like the sound of Raspberry Rooibos Tea Bread.
- You fancy yourself a bit of an artisan, and you may or may not be a wee bit fancy yourself.
I’ve been baking and baking from this all vegan and all gluten-free book for the last month, and I will gladly stand on the mountain top and testify for all to hear. It’s one of my all-time favorites, ever.
It’s got chapters on all sorts of nifty breads including quick breads, yeasted breads, sourdough (yes xgfx sourdough–I told you it was special), flatbreads and batter breads.
It’s also got a super secret brand new xgfx technique for baking bread that works.
The publisher, Sasquatch Books, has offered one of our US or Canadian readers a free copy. All you have to do is comment on this post to win! I’m letting this offer run until noon PST on November 1st, and then I’ll pick a random entry. It couldn’t be simpler.
Congrats to Krystyna who won this giveaway!
P.S. If you don’t win this book, I have it on good authority that there are two more upcoming giveaways (plus reviews) coming soon on Cake Maker to the Stars and Julie’s Kitchenette.