Today we’re giving UK & Ireland based MoFo peeps an exciting opportunity to try all of Vegusto’s award winning meats and cheeses. Just incase you haven’t heard of them already (have you been living under a rock?!) Vegusto, who just launched their shiny new website, hand-make their products in Switzerland in an entirely vegan factory and have created some of the most exciting vegan cheeses in the world. The contents of the award winning pack are as follows.
- No Moo Piquant Cheese Alternative
- No Moo Mild Aromatic Cheese Alternative
- No Moo Melty Cheese Alternative
- Farmhouse Sausage
- Mushroom Burger
The No Moo Piquant, which has been likened to French Gruyère, perks up any pasta dish and is my absolute favourite cheese & cracker cheese.
I also adore Vegusto’s Farmhouse Style Sausage, they’re sinilar to a classic banger and are definitely the meatiest vegan sausages I’ve tried.
Vegusto will send this fantastic collection of cheese & meat products to ten lucky MoFo bloggers. If you’d like to be in the running just check that you meet the following criteria and then leave a comment with a link to your blog below.
To be in with a chance of receiving the goodies you need to:
- Be living in the UK or Ireland.
- Be a committed MoFoer, if you’ve only posted a few times this month this one probably isn’t for you.
- Be willing to write a blog post about something you’ve made using the products before Vegan MoFo ends. If you need ideas Vegusto have a great recipe section on their new website.
- Pay attention to the blog and your e-mails on 21/09 because we’ll need the chosen bloggers address details asap!
Just leave a comment below if you fit all of the above criteria and we’ll be in touch on the 20th if you’re one of our chosen bloggers.