MiniMoFo Challenge 3
Can you believe it’s already time for the third MiniMoFo challenge? We’ve really enjoyed seeing all your mouthwatering contributions so far, and hope you’re all feeling suitably warmed up for the main event now. (Reminder: signups are open right now, make sure you’ve registered for November!)
Just to remind you, this is a voluntary warm-up exercise for MoFo proper, and you can participate in any way you like. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll share a challenge, you’ll have two weeks to make and share a dish using the #MiniMoFo tag on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or comment here with a link to your blog. That’s it!
- We’ll feature your dishes as we go and do a round-up at the end of each challenge.
- You don’t have to do the MiniMoFo challenges to participate in VeganMoFo.
- You can participate in MiniMoFo and not in the full month.
- No sign-ups are required!
Challenge 3: Make something to welcome Autumn/Fall
October 11 – October 24
This fortnight, make something using that fresh autumnal produce. We’re hoping to see lots of squash, pumpkin, maybe even some Halloween treats! (If it’s not Autumn where you are, show us your Spring dishes instead.)
Whatever your angle, remember to use the #MiniMoFo hashtag and share your post with the rest of the community!
One thought on “MiniMoFo Challenge 3”