If you’re like us and November can’t get here soon enough, then we have something exciting in store for you. Throughout the rest of September and October, we will be issuing three MiniMoFo challenges – these voluntary missions will get your VeganMoFo wheels turning and get us all ready for the big event!
How it works:
- We’ll share a challenge, you’ll have two weeks to make and share a dish using the #MiniMoFo tag on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or comment here with a link to your blog. That’s it!
- We’ll feature your signature dishes as we go and do a round-up at the end of each challenge.
- You don’t have to do the MiniMoFo challenges to participate in VeganMoFo.
- You can participate in MiniMoFo and not in the full month.
- No sign-ups are required!
Challenge 1: What is your signature dish?
September 13 – 27
Interpret the challenge prompt any way you like! What would “You on a plate” be like? What is your best dish? Make something with food that has your initials!
Don’t forget to use the #MiniMoFo tag when sharing your creation!
2 thoughts on “Introducing #MiniMoFo”
I have my MiniMoFo post! It’s kind of cheating because I don’t cook it so much as order it, but in my defence, my blog is mostly about eating out rather than cooking. Here it is: