Vegan MoFo 2012 – The Complete RSS List
We had to keep the bundles in categories this year because Google seems to be limiting the number of subscriptions it will allow in a bundle. However, there are two ways you can create a folder containing all the feeds.
Option 1 is a lot easier, should work with any RSS reader, and as an added bonus, you’ll get the latecomers included in your feed list. Honestly, I’m only including Option 2 because I wrote those instructions out first, before I found a way to share the OPML file. Also, I can have a hard time letting go of something once I’ve started.
Download the OPML file containing all the feeds here.
Follow the directions to import the file into your reader here. In Google, you can import the feeds by clicking on the gear icon to go to Reader Settings and following the instructions under the Import/Export tab.
- In Google Reader, click the gear icon on the right side of your screen and go to Reader Settings.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Select the “Change Folders” drop down next to any of your 2012 MoFo Feeds.
- Click Add New Folder.
- Enter your desired name (e.g. 2012 Vegan MoFo).
- Then, you’ll need type the name of the MoFo Folder you’d like to add to your complete list into the “Filter by name, folder, or URL” box on the right (e.g. 2012 MoFo Healthy and Whole Foods). You will need to do this for each MoFo folder. The reader just does not seem to like adding a large number of feeds at once.
- From here, click on the “select all XXX subscriptions” in the top left of your screen.
- In the “More actions…” drop down, select the folder you created in step 5.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until all of your feeds are collected in one folder.
…and there you go, all of your 2012 MoFo feeds in one handy folder